Sorry, this item is now OUT OF PRINT. Check your local library for copies.
A songbook with music for piano and guitar, plus activities, actions and sign language for 28 of Charlotte’s well-known songs in English, French and Spanish. Includes a compilation CD with all of the songs in the book!
A celebration of nature and cultural diversity, including songs from her Award-winning recordings, including Juno Award Nominee and Parents’ Choice Award Winner, Charlotte Diamond’s World.
Winner of the Our Choice 2004 Award – Canadian Children’s Book Centre. Received an Excellent Rating from “Resource Links” – Council for Canadian Learning Resources.
- 28 Songs with lyrics in English with some songs in French and Spanish [ See Detailed Table of Contents ]
- Piano / Guitar / Vocal Arrangements [ See Sample ]
- Actions and Sign Language [ See Sample ]
- Ideas, Lesson Suggestions, Activities and Crafts
- Guitar Chords and Chart
- Thematic Sheet and list of Companion Books for young readers
- Charlotte’s P.R.I.Z.E. Method of introducing songs
- 108 pages, spiral bound, 9″ x 12″
- Easy to play and easy to read
- Filled with innovative ideas for fun with music!
- Includes a compilation CD with all 28 songs!
- Leave the World a Little Better
- Pour que le monde soit plus beau
- Earth, Water, Air and Fire
- My School is the World
- Look Through the Kaleidoscope
- What Kind of Tree Are You?
- Five Little Sparrows
- Roots and Wings
- I Am a Bubble
- Splishin’ and Splashin’
- Slimy the Slug
- Snuggle with Your Puppy
- Mi Caramelita
- I Wanna Be a Dog
- Animals Have Personality
- I Want a Purple Kitty For My Birthday, Mom
- Giddyup Pony
- It’s a Rainy Day (The Weather Song)
- Hello, Winter (The Seasons)
- Bonjour l’hiver
- New Potato Polka
- All the Nations Like Banana
- You Never Praise Me Enough
- Love Me For Who I Am
- A Mother Is Forever
“A World of Music presents an excellent collection of songs with appeal to preschool and primary grade children.”
“The Year’s Best 2003” for Professional Resources,
Resource Links National Journal